Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Starting up!

Hi there,

My name is Alexander Leslie and I began investing in real estate at the age of 17. I had no credit card, no equity, not even a drivers' license. What I did have was drive to accumulate wealth and a healthy amount of ambition.

Having battled my way uphill against essentially the whole of society - which tells young people to pay their dues and stay out of the business of the 'Old Boys' - I would like to share my experiences, reach out to those with similar stories, and hopefully add value to my generation.

To those who may read this: I thank you for your support in advance and look forward to a fluid exchange or ideas and a meeting of minds around the oldest form of investment on the planet. Remember:

REAL ESTATE IS NOT THE PRIVELEGE OF THE WEALTHY, BUT A LEGITIMATE PURSUIT OF THE AMBITIOUS

Throughout this financial crisis, which in Canada is actually a localized manufacturing depression, and not a general recession, I have seen some of the best and worst techniques, strategies, and advice for real estate investment. I hope to outline those periodically and share my methods for evaluating the treu potential of real estate. Keep in mind, Real estate is a long term game with persistent and leveraged gains. I cannot stress that enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment